No Appetite

Well, I've definitely lost my appetite, but it may not necessarily be because I started Latuda last night.  Could it be that I also quit Geodon that increased my appetite and made me less anxious?  Could it be that my husband called me fat and lazy and I'm broken hearted about it?  Could it be that I feel overall anxious?  It's hard to say, but I don't feel any better yet, I feel broken.  Sad.  Depressed.  I cry every time I'm in the car, when I walk in the door, just at random times.  I went from day to night.  From feeling as great as I've felt in awhile (without feeling manic), to the lowest I've felt in a long time.  I feel betrayed.  Lied to, that someone I thought I knew so well really isn't the person I thought he was all along.  A kind, loving person.  No, that's not him.  Who is he?  I honestly don't know right now, and I don't even know if I want to find out.  I just know that I don't see him the same anymore, and don't know if I feel the same about him either.  From where I'm standing, I don't know how to, as Matchbox Twenty would put it, to "Get It Back To Good". 
Back to Top