Goodbye and Good Riddance, Week!

Finally this can stop being my "Do I have breast cancer" blog!  My doctor called and told me the results of the biopsy were not cancer, that I have fibroadenoma, and to come back in six months for a different lump that she had seen to get another sonogram on it.  I didn't ask her why or any questions about it, I just wanted to get off the phone as fast as I could!  I didn't want any more wondering or questioning or fear about my future, like wondering if I'd be able to go on vacation that we've planned in May, things like that.  NO!  Whatever, just send me a reminder card, thanks, and BYE!  This has been a truly horrible week!  It's so bizarre, I wrote a post maybe a month ago about which was worse, losing your physical health or your mental health (yes, I know mental is still physical, but you know what I mean).   Then this happens, so coincidental!

So this is good news!  Onwards and upwards!  I can go back to school in a week because my cough is gone (so ridiculous!) and the new quarter is starting, we can go on vacation in May for my husband's birthday (he never knew I was wondering if I wouldn't be able to go after he bought first class tickets).
Everything is looking up once again!

Now I feel stupid, what the hell did I do with my whole week?  Just lay around and keep myself occupied?  Doing what exactly?  I guess going back and forth to doctor's appointments, calling the tow truck, etc.  What a truly awful week that I'm glad to say - GOODBYE!



 

2 comments:

Stacey @ RealWorldMom said...

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! I had a biopsy this year as well, and the wait is torture! Be well!

KansasSunflower said...

Thanks Stacey! Yes, the wait is torture! Be well (as well!) : )

Back to Top