New Medication - Vraylar

I saw my psychiatrist today and started a new medication - Vraylar.  From how she described it and what I read from patient reviews, I decided to go ahead and take it today around 2:00.  I guess that was a mistake?

Horrible insomnia, so nauseous, seems like I am being a bit paranoid in my thoughts, and perhaps having kind of creepy thoughts that are unpleasant.  I am also noticed I feel really hot since taking it.

I did read, and do not know why I dismissed it, on one of the sites that the top two side effects were insomnia and nausea.  Oops!  I think they may go away eventually  I will research it more tomorrow.  Right now, nauseous enough that I do not want to sit up for a long period of time and risk running to the bathroom, as it is better when I am laying down.  But then my mind is just thinking, thinking, thinking...oh!  Maybe racing thoughts?  I never really know what that is for sure.

I am not going to take it tomorrow but may try again the next day, in the morning, if my research finds that both side effects go away in a short amount of time.  The patient reviews that were positive were SO SO positive that I do want to give it a try.  On the other hand, it seemed like people thought it was a miracle drug or the devil.  I have no proof that the "miracle drug" reviews weren't written by pharma people.  Yet I cannot imagine my psychiatrist would not tell me the truth?  How she described it though was pretty much the opposite of how I feel right now.

No comments:

Back to Top