Since I've now decided to quit my job and start the new one, when do I do it? I may accept the new job tomorrow, but I'm not quitting tomorrow. I don't know what they know I tried to do on the computer today, and if I quit, they will go searching to see if I've done anything. Yet...my company and the new company have some of the same clients, so why would I want to keep trying to fill jobs and not get paid for placements, when I could be filling them at my new job? I think I'll verbally accept the new job tomorrow...and then I'll TRY to wait until Friday to quit my job? That way I'll have a week to just "chill". My boss will let me work out the day, probably, and then let me go. Why not two weeks? He'll be too freaked out about what I could steal from the company. I would give two weeks notice, of course. If he actually accepted it, I would be shocked beyond belief.
I'm ready to just get started at my new job. I'm ready to "knock their socks off", and I know I will. I don't want to wait.
Mark and I haven't been getting along really well lately. It's this "push" and "pull" kind of relationship. He actually told me he didn't want a baby because he didn't want to be "liable" or "responsible" for a child. What about me? He said we had a talk about moving to Chicago last night. I have no recollection of it because, of course, I took 8 Seroquel, and he was irritated by that.
I think Mark's traveling so much makes it hard for me/us to reconnect when he comes back. I don't really understand why that is...